At SupportA we are always open to people with talent. If you have a strong scientific background and are passionate about the life science industry and the human health, e-mail us! We are curious to meet you!
You can join our team of consultants.
You can join our team of consultants.
Submit an open application in English to our recruiting team via e-mail.
We will review your profile and contact you if a suitable opportunity matching your profile and interests becomes available.
Independent consultant in health care, science and health technology
We are looking for consultants with creative ways of thinking and doing, as well as oriented to obtain high impact results. Join our team if you are passionate about life sciences and want to see new technologies at the service of users in our region.
We are looking for consultants with creative ways of thinking and doing, as well as oriented to obtain high impact results. Join our team if you are passionate about life sciences and want to see new technologies at the service of users in our region. As a consultant at SupportA, you will have the opportunity to provide a complete view across scientific markets and fields. You will work with us to master international marketing processes, understand how to link product development and local user needs, and how to approach scientific, government and business partners to achieve a long-term competitive strategy for our clients.
As our independent contractor you will be responsible for:
- Deepen your knowledge in the field of healthcare and the practice of consulting.
- Working on the market access team within the life sciences practice, creating and implementing product-specific, market research and market access strategies for our clients’ technologies.
- The Early Career talent will count on a close coach from a designated Manager and a Mentor that will follow up during the whole Program.
- Managing multiple projects, counting on a coach from a designated senior consultant, in the development and communication of client deliverables. Reporting the progress to the manager.
- Various roles in the report’s preparation, analysis of scientific literature and regulatory requirements and synthetizing the information.
- Working and communicating with both team members and external stakeholders.
Degree in life sciences, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, engineering, or other professional degrees related to biotechnology, medical sciences, bioeconomics or innovation. A minimum of a Master (MSc) degree is desirable.
Good knowledge of the Colombian Health System (EPS and IPS) is fundamental.
Experience in project management or positions related to biotechnology or bioeconomics sectors. Demonstrable experience in scientific/medical writing. Experience and interest in a commercial, industrial, or consulting environment is desirable. Experience or training in regulatory affairs is desirable. In the case of Colombian citizens, academic or work experience abroad is considered as a plus.
English and Spanish advanced level. Portuguese intermediate level is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Project management.
- Structured analysis of information.
- Efficient review of scientific literature.
- Synthesis of information.
- Generation and presentation of reports.
- Scientific / medical writing.
- Independent work, proactivity and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
- Knowledge of biotechnology, medical sciences, bioeconomics and innovation.
- We offer a fixed-term contract, which depending on the performance can be extended.
- External consulting.
- Remote work.
- Possibility of traveling (5 – 15% of the time).
- Experienced mentorship that will guide you through the project.
- Eligible to work in Colombia without requiring sponsorship.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact SupportAdvisors <firstname.lastname@example.org>
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
We are happy to hear about your ambitions and determine the best actions for your project.